- All estimates are valid for 30 days;
- Estimate total is subject to site Inspection.
- There is a call out fee of €60 that has to be paid prior to the visit;
- It is fully refundable of the total agreed amount;
- Samples, colours, photos and all other relevant materials will be brought on site;
- We will measure exactly and deduct the call out fee off the total amount.
- A minimum of m² apply for the discounts.
- A minimum cost or surcharge apply for out of city areas or out to reach areas.
How do I claim?
Show us evidence of our competitor’s price for the identical product. Once we verify the price is genuine (inclusive of delivery or installation costs) and the product is ready for immediate delivery.
- Only applies to products manufactured in the same quality material;
- Price guarantee only applies to Eurofence – Products.
What are the exclusions?
- Competitors that do not operate multi-store omnichannel retail operations;
- Conditional offers, such as package deals, cash back, bonus, bulk purchase or limited quantity;
- Trade, special event, club or membership offers, or prices not available to the general public;
- Trade quotes stock liquidations and commercial quantities;
- Clearance, seconds or refurbished lines, or ex demonstration or display offers;
- Offers by any resellers, classifieds, auction sites, manufacturers, distributors or importers;
- Offers that require delivery from an overseas based distributor direct to the customer;
- Advertising errors (either ours or competitors).
You can be assured that:
- It is made from Quality, Certified, Tested and Prepainted Materials;
- It will not perforate in natural conditions;
- The paint surface will not flake or peel (i.e. delaminate) for the warranty period.
What you need to check to ensure your Warranty is not voided:
- The paint finish as supplied must not be scratched, abraded, damaged in any way, or coated with an incompatible material;
- Regular maintenance i.e. make sure any areas unwashed by exposure to rain, sea salt, chemicals are washed down and that debris caught in the posts and rails or against the infill panels, is removed. We recommend this be done at least every 4 months. Failure to do this will void warranty;
- Must not come into contact with any pool or garden, chemicals or fertilisers or any other harmful chemicals;
- Installation must be in accordance with the Eurofence installation guide,
- Over painting or touch up painting will fade at a different rate and is not covered by this warranty.
Eurofence will not be liable for:
- Esthetical changes, defects and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging;
- Damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification;
- The product failure is due to misuse or lack of proper maintenance or you have made significant alterations to the product, affecting its performance;
- Labour costs associated with the rectification of the affected product;
- Injury to persons, or damage to property, or any act of god, or consequential losses arising from the use of our products.
Eurofence shall only be liable for :
- The cost of replacement product or;
- The cost of obtaining equivalent product or;
- The cost of having it repaired;
- Whichever is the lowest.
To claim against this warranty, your tax invoice from your supplier / installer must be provided.
This Warranty is given in lieu of any other considerations or warranties whether written or implied to the extent that any statute applicable to this warranty prevents the exclusion restrictions or modification of such conditions or warranties.