Eurofence warrants that the Privacy Fencing supplied is manufactured from prime quality material, and will have a life prior to perforation by weathering in the natural elements, of 10 years from the date of installation. Eurofence offers this warranty in the knowledge that the products it uses are uncompromised for quality.
Eurofence Privacy Fencing Plain English 10yr Warranty
What you can be assured of with your Eurofence Privacy Fence:
- Made from Quality, Certified, Tested Prepainted Zincallume.
- Backed by Australia’s Leading Privacy Fencing Manufacturer.
- It will not perforate in natural conditions for a period of 10 years.
- The paint surface will not flake or peel (i.e. delaminate) for the warranty period.
- All of our Privacy Fencing is Quality Inspected prior to despatch.
What you need to check to ensure your Warranty is not voided:
- The Privacy Fence paint finish as supplied must not be scratched, abraded, damaged in any way, or coated with an incompatible material.
- Regularly maintain your Privacy Fence i.e. make sure any areas unwashed by exposure to rain, sea salt,chemicals are washed down and that debris caught in the posts and rails or against the infill panels, is removed. We recommend this be done at least every 4 months failure to do this will void warranty.
- Your Privacy Fence must not come into contact with any pool or garden, chemicals or fertilisers or any other harmful chemicals.
- Installation must be in accordance with the Eurofence installation guide.
- Over painting or touch up painting will fade at a different rate and is not covered by this warranty.
Eurofence will not be liable for:
- Labour costs associated with the rectification of the affected product.
- Injury to persons, or damage to property, or any act of god, or consequential losses arising from the use of our products.
Eurofence shall only be liable for :
- The cost of replacement product or;
- The cost of obtaining equivalent product or;
- The cost of having it repaired;
- Whichever is the lowest.
To claim against this warranty, your tax invoice from your supplier / installer must be provided.
This Warranty is given in lieu of any other considerations or warranties whether written or implied to the extent that any statute applicable to this warranty prevents the exclusion restrictions or modification of such conditions or warranties.